2.1 • Online Clubs for Memory Improvement
- World-Wide Brain Club: Forum for people to discuss what they have learned about memory techniques or to ask questions.
- Memory Skills and the Brain: A Yahoo! club which essentially is another forum like the one above. Membership not required to read any of the messages; joining is easy.
- Mnemon Clubs Network: A Yahoo! club which is a forum for those starting Mnemon Clubs of friendly intellectual competitions that utilize memory skills and creative thinking.
- Mind Sports Organization Worldwide: A site for memory enthusiasts, with information on the World Memory Championships and the annual Mind Sports Olympiad as well as memory techniques.
- MnemPP: A Yahoo! club where members can share their own memory peg words and ideas about peg words.