1.1 • Books
Alphabetical by author’s last name.
- Buzan, Tony. Use Your Perfect Memory. New York: E.P. Dutton, 1991.
- Dr. Amazing. How Not to Forget. Los Angeles: MiTerre Productions, Inc., 1999.
- Higbee, Kenneth L. Your Memory: How it Works And How to Improve It. New York: Marlowe And Company, 1996.
- Lewis, Dave. How to Master your Memory. Houston: Gulf Publishing Company, 1962.
- Lorayne, Harry and Jerry Lucas. The Memory Book. New York: Stein & Day, 1974. [Note: There is also a newer book out by the same authors.]
- Trudeau, Kevin. Kevin Trudeau’s Mega Memory: How to Release Your SuperPower Memory in 30 Minutes or Less a Day. New York: William Morreau, 1995.
- Tverack, Gary. Better Grades in Less Time. New York: Tverack Training International, 1995.
The list above is of books that I’ve actually read or skimmed (except for Buzan and Higbee — these were highly recommended to me). There are many other similar books out there. When searching your local library’s card catalog, if you can’t find any of these books, try doing a search on the subject of mnemonics.